Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
An urban classic. The Citizen is Chrome's most popular-sized buckle bag, and for good reason. Not only is it tough, it's comfortable to boot. Made in Chico, CA.
- Weatherproof 1,000 denier Cordura outer shell
- 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
- Independently suspended weatherproof truck tarp liner with military spec binding eliminates any seams exposed to the outside elements
- Seat-belt buckle release that doubles as a bottle opener
- Five bar seat belt webbing
- Nylon 69 thread
- EVA foam padded shoulder strap
- Cross-chest load stabilizer
- Velcro accessory mounting strap
- Dimensions: 22" wide, 13" high, 7" deep
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.