The Castelli Women's Mortirolo 3 Jacket boats a windproof front, sleeves, and shoulders combined with a fleece liner to keep you warm when you just get moving and on long, chilly descents. With a fully breathable back, you can put in hard efforts without the risk of overheating and knowing moisture won't be trapped in, causing you to become cold and clammy. This jacket has a wide temperature range and is an exceptionally versatile piece to keep you protected in through many riding conditions.
Castelli's gorgeous attention to detail shows in this jacket. The continuous collar, engineered knit mesh side panels and reflective elements will have you looking sharp all season.
- Engineered knit stretch panels on sides and shoulders
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ X-Fast main body fabric
- Warmer back allows heat and moisture to escape
- Continuous collar covers high on neck for warmth
- Suggest riding temps: 43$#176;-59°F
- Reflective panel below pockets for maximum visibility
- 3 rear pockets
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.