Designed to protect the bend of the knee but stop short of the calf, Castelli's Omloop Pro Bibshort was inspired by European racers who chopped leg warmers in half for extra protection during an event at Omloop Het Nieuwsblad.
The result is a thermal short that doesn't need a gripper elastic to hold it in place, but adds extra coverage for chilly conditions. While it was developed to meet the needs of professionals, it has since crossed over to become a staple of amateurs who want to train and race through fall and winter. Try it and you'll understand why.
Features & Specs:
- The original Belgian-style knee-length thermal short
- Thermoflex fabric for maximum warmth and stretch
- Anatomic cut taken from the Free Aero Race Bibshort, Castelli's top race short as used by Team Ineos
- Knee length with a raw edge that doesn't cut into the back of the knee
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Claimed weight: 214 g
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.