Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Cannondale's 2019 Habit 29 Carbon 3 Mtn Bike features progressive geometry and technology such as Cannondale's Proportional Response suspension design which takes into account how rider size and their center of gravity influence suspension performance and Asymmetric Integration which yields short yet robust chain stays with full tire clearance and 2x compatibility.
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm.
- Fork: Fox Float Performance 34, 130mm, Grip Damper, 3-Pos adj., 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset.
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj.
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings.
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo 6K, 30T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Brakeset: SRAM Guide R hydro disc, 180/180mm Centerline rotors.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm.
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL).
- Wheelset: Stan’s NoTubes Arch S1, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Arch S1, 32h, tubeless ready.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - rear).
- Hubs: Formula front, Formula rear w/ HG driver.
- Axles: 15x110 front, 12x148 rear.
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT front, High Roller II 2.3" rear, Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.