The full-day, full-gas performance of the all-new Synapse, outfitted for more. Big tires, wide rims and even wider gearing let you get after it on roads others fear to tread.
The Cannondale Synapse has always been a machine dedicated to the pursuit of full-day, full-throttle adventures. A legendary platform – multiple Bike-of-the-Year winner, raced by the world's best in the world's toughest races, hero of countless unnamed and unheralded exploits – the new Women's Synapse Apex 1 SE Disc Bike takes what has always worked and makes it better... much, much better.
- Frame Material: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon w/ SAVE.
- Fork: Cannondale BallisTec Carbon w/ SAVE Plus.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap.
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex1 Long cage.
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1, 44T X-Sync .
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30a.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42 11-speed cassette.
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed.
- Brakeset:SRAM Apex 1 Hydro Disc, Flat Mount, 160/160mm.
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Women's 6061 Alloy Bar, compact.
- Stem: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy Stem, 31.8, 6º.
- Saddle: Fabric Women's Scoop Radius Sport.
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Seatpost, 6061 alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61).
- Wheelset: N/a.
- Rims: WTB STP i19 rims, 28-hole, tubeless ready.
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 front, RX-142 rear.
- Spokes: Stainless steel.
- Front Axle: 12x100 Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142 Thru Axle.
- Tires: WTB Exposure 30c, Tubeless Tires .
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime frame and fork.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.