Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
BMC's 2019 Alpenchallenge AC01 THREE Apex 1 Bike combines style and speed with its lightweight AI-13 aluminum frame, DT Swiss R522D wheels, hidden quick-mount fender eyelets (Curana), internal cable routing, and post-mount disc-brakes.
- Frame: Alpenchallenge 01, BSA threaded bottom bracket, Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed Aluminium.
- Fork: Alpenchallenge 01, Al-13 Premium Triple-butted, Hydroformed Aluminium.
- Headset: .
- Shifters: SRAM Apex1.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex1.
- Crankset: SRAM Apex1, 40T.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Threaded.
- Cassette: SRAM Apex1, 11-42T.
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110.
- Brakeset: SRAM Level, G2 Cleansweep rotors (160/160).
- Handlebar: BMC LSB 02.
- Stem: BMC LSM 02.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt.
- Seatpost: BMC LSP 02.
- Wheelset: DT SWISS R522D.
- Rims: DT SWISS R522D.
- Hubs: SRAM Via GT.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Axles: QR 100 (front); QR 130mm (rear).
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact II, 28mm.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: .