The World's Only Short Nose Adjustable Saddle — Now, With A Cut-Out
The BiSaddle SRT 2.0 Bonneville Cut-Out Saddle is the next evolution in saddle comfort. The SRT 2.0 has the same rear geometry as the SRT 1.0 with a little added rear length. The front outside of the SRT 2.0 has been slightly narrowed to allow for more room to help eliminate inner thigh rub.
The SRT 2.0 Bonneville Cut-Out Saddle differs from the standard version due to the large cut out in the center of the saddle. Depending on your sit bone geometry and vulnerability to saddle pressures, you may favor the extra cut out.
The SRT is shorter than most other noseless saddles. This helps you relieve perineal pressure by eliminating the nose. The nose width ranges from 45mm to 70mm. The rear width ranges from 100mm to 165mm. (Width may be limited when the front or rear are adjusted to a wide position)
BiSaddle believes that everybody's behinds are different. Off-the-rack bike seats fit just a handful of people. For everyone else, they have to compromise. Riding an off-the-rack saddle is like wearing shoes that are too small or pants that are too tight. The BiSaddle works around these problems, by allowing total bicycle saddle adjustability.
The BiSaddle SRT 2.0 Bonneville comes in titanium and chromoly steel rail variants.
- You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort
- All components are replaceable making it the last saddle you'll ever need to buy
- Cut-out provides additional pressure alleviation for some riders
- The split-saddle design can change its width, angle, and profile to fit your unique body shape, riding position, and riding style
- The perfect BiSaddle shape eliminates pain, numbness, discomfort, and genital injury
- The BiSaddle SRT is 243mm long (UCI compliant race length) and has an adjustable sit bone width of 100-165mm
- Saddle Frame Weight Limits: Chromoly Frame: 280 lbs., Titanium Frame: 240 lbs.
- Saddle weight varies from 295 g to 411 g based upon your frame selection
- Preferred by Tri, Gravel, XC and MTB cyclists
- Extra short nose helps you stay in aero or the drops for a longer time
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.