The BiSaddle EXT Stealth — Ultralight, Sleek, & Fully Adjustable
The BiSaddle EXT Stealth Cutout Saddle is exceptionally light and features a center cutout. The cutout is for those cyclists who want extra perineal relief but still want the ability to ride on the nose. The nose width ranges from 45mm to 70mm. The rear width ranges from 120mm to 165mm. (Width may be limited when the front or rear are adjusted to a wide position.) The cutout helps relieve genital numbness, saddle sores, and sit bone pressure.
BiSaddle believes that everybody's behinds are different. Off-the-rack bike seats fit just a handful of people. For everyone else, they have to compromise. Riding an off-the-rack saddle is like wearing shoes that are too small or pants that are too tight. The BiSaddle works around these problems, by allowing total bicycle saddle adjustability.
The BiSaddle EXT Stealth Cutout Saddle comes in titanium and chromoly steel rail variants.
- You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort
- All components are replaceable making it the last saddle you'll ever need to buy
- Cut-out provides additional pressure alleviation for some riders
- The split-saddle design can change its width, angle, and profile to fit your unique body shape, riding position, and riding style
- The perfect BiSaddle shape eliminates pain, numbness, discomfort, and genital injury
- The BiSaddle SRT is 243mm long (UCI compliant race length) and has an adjustable sit bone width of 100-165mm
- Saddle Frame Weight Limits: Chromoly Frame: 280 lbs., Titanium Frame: 240 lbs.
- Saddle weight varies from 295 g to 411 g based upon your frame selection
- Preferred by road and time trial cyclists
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Saddle rails may have minor scratches. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Makes a difference for comfort
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
My wife was having serious tailbone and soft tissue pain on her new hybrid bike, even with a Terry saddle. After some experimenting with the BiSaddle, she is now pain free on the bike. She's very happy with it.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.