Bianchi’s 2018 Intenso 105 Road Bike is designed for unfettered endurance riding, featuring a monocoque carbon fiber frame and fork, a tapered steerer tube, longer wheelbase, and a slightly slackened head tube angle. The Intenso 105 has clearance for 28c tires, internal cable routing, and K-VID technology in the fork and seat stays for enhanced shock absorption and wheel stability.
- Frame Material: Intenso Carbon.
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar.
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40.
- Shifters: Shimano 105 11spd.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 11spd.
- Crankset: Shimano RS510 50x34T.
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500.
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-32T.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Brakeset:Shimano 105.
- Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top Alloy.
- Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy.
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era Startup Power Open.
- Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy 31.6mm.
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing Sport.
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport, Aluminum; 24mm (front & rear height); 23mm (width).
- Hubs: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges.
- Spokes: Stainless steel, Rounded, J-Pull; 18 (front); 24 (rear).
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25c.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: All frames & materials for 5 years.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
As delivered this is a great bike. With an upgrade to the wheels this is an awesome bike. I could not be more pleased with the way this Intenso handles and climbs.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.