Introducing The Camrat — A Road Bike Saddle Mount
You can finally pitch the Fred bags and rejoice, Roadies. Responding to popular demand, Backcountry Research borrowed features from their MTB Race platform and produced an under-the-saddle strap for smaller road tubes.
Backcountry Research decided to call it the Camrat... because it would have taken an army of lawyers to call it the Tarmac. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power as their Race 3 strap.
To Load: Simply center the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shock cords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
To Mount: Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop, and reef down...eazy peazy.
Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 of the 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, or a mini pump.
- BR's Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the easiest and most adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13pt bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers
- Heavy-duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shock cord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that won't bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: AW-1300
Bag Type: Saddle
Articles will open in new tab.