Alto’s CC86 Carbon Clincher Wheelset is light and versatile, featuring Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfr Technology, 86mm deep rims, and an unlimited rider weight. These wheels are designed for racing and training so there’s no need to swap wheels.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfg Technology.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 86mm.
- Rim Width: 19.5 (internal), 26.5 (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo.
- Front Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Rear Axle: 15mm diameter.
- Skewers: Alto Skewers.
- Spokes: radial (front), 2-cross (rear) .
- Spoke Nipple: N/A.
- Spoke Count: 20/24.
- Max. Rider Weight: Unlimited.
- Claimed Weight: 792g (front), 960g (rear).
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.