Crush winter's worst with the Wolvhammer Cycling Boot from 45NRTH, the only bike brand that focuses solely on cold weather riding.
Inspired by the rugged simplicity of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wolvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier with increased walking traction. Purpose-built to lock out the harshest elements, its overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner, BOA closure dial, waterproof membrane, and three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals.
From snowy commutes to overnight backcountry odysseys, the winter cycling boot discussion starts and stops with the Wolvhammer.
Features & Specs:
- Rider tested, Viking approved
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying.
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer offers more walking traction.
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth.
- Temperature rated 0 to 25F / -18 to -4C Comfort.
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- 3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon nested inside EVA foam for reduced weight, added comfort and increased traction.
- 45NRTH real rubber outsole with anti-slip microglass rubber lugs, flat pedal and 2-bolt compatible.
- 200g Primaloft quilted inside removable liner boot; 2mm aerogel blanket under the foot to thermally block metal cleats.
- Single-zone BOA M3 mid-power reel and lacing system.
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot.
- Full sizes only.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.