Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Crush winter's worst with the Wolvhammer Cycling Boot from 45NRTH, the only bike brand that focuses solely on cold weather riding.
Inspired by the rugged simplicity of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wolvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier with increased walking traction. Purpose-built to lock out the harshest elements, its overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner, BOA closure dial, waterproof membrane, and three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals.
From snowy commutes to overnight backcountry odysseys, the winter cycling boot discussion starts and stops with the Wolvhammer.
Features & Specs:
- Rider tested, Viking approved
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying.
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer offers more walking traction.
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth.
- Temperature rated 0 to 25F / -18 to -4C Comfort.
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane.
- 3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon nested inside EVA foam for reduced weight, added comfort and increased traction.
- 45NRTH real rubber outsole with anti-slip microglass rubber lugs, flat pedal and 2-bolt compatible.
- 200g Primaloft quilted inside removable liner boot; 2mm aerogel blanket under the foot to thermally block metal cleats.
- Single-zone BOA M3 mid-power reel and lacing system.
- XX-wide last with tall toe box for extra insulation on top of the foot.
- Full sizes only.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.