Made with NASA-grade insulation materials, the Wolfgar Boa from 45Nrth is the most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet.
Whether you're heading out on a multi-day backcountry expedition or a groomed singletrack session on the outskirts of town, Wolfgar provides comfort and protection down to -25 degree Fahrenheit and locks out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter rides? Wolfgar is the first and only answer.
Features & Specs:
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-zone Boa M3 closure and lacing system isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane
- Full-length carbon fiber to minimize conductive heat loss and maximize pedaling efficiency
- Rubber sole accepts 45NRTH concave studs
- Full sizes only
- Suggested temperature range: -25 degrees Fahrenheit (-31 degrees Celsius) to 10 degrees Fahrenheit (-12 degrees Celsius)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.