Made with NASA-grade insulation materials, the Wolfgar Boa from 45Nrth is the most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet.
Whether you're heading out on a multi-day backcountry expedition or a groomed singletrack session on the outskirts of town, Wolfgar provides comfort and protection down to -25 degree Fahrenheit and locks out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter rides? Wolfgar is the first and only answer.
Features & Specs:
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-zone Boa M3 closure and lacing system isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
- Coated microfiber with ballistic nylon underlays and Techtuff toe outside of a waterproof-breathable membrane
- Full-length carbon fiber to minimize conductive heat loss and maximize pedaling efficiency
- Rubber sole accepts 45NRTH concave studs
- Full sizes only
- Suggested temperature range: -25 degrees Fahrenheit (-31 degrees Celsius) to 10 degrees Fahrenheit (-12 degrees Celsius)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.