For late fall and early spring riding conditions, the Sturmfist 5 bike glove protects against cold, wind, water and all the other hazards that can make or break an early season training ride.
Water and wind-resistant panels line the back while smart detailing like gusseted wrist cuffs and leather palms round out the rugged, practical, and thoughtful design that cyclists have come to expect from 45Nrth, the go-to authority on winter-time riding.
From short commutes to longer backcountry expeditions, the Sturmfist 5 bike gloves are a must for anyone that wants to keeps their hands safe during harsh, stormy conditions.
Features & Specs:
- Water and wind resistant shell fabric on back of hand
- Gusseted wrist gauntlet fits under jacket cuff
- Finger length tailored for cycling fit to maximize insulation performance
- Suede nose wipe on thumb
- Water resistant goat leather on palm
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation
- 100% merino wool lining