Slice The Air With Zipp's Super-9 Carbon Tubeless Disc-Brake Wheel
How do you make super better? Make it tubeless.
Zipp's go-to triathlon and time trial weapon, the Super-9 Tubeless Disc-Brake Disc Wheel is now tubeless ready with an 18mm internal width. That means you can lower tire pressure for a host of benefits: better cornering grip, better compliance, and reduced rolling resistance.
With tubeless, you get all this without the risk of pinch flats. So, go attack the course.
The Super-9 Carbon optimizes supreme aerodynamics, power transfer, stiffness, lightweight, and durability. Coming in at approx. 1175 grams, the wheel sheds the air while simultaneously reducing rolling weight. Add that to the modulation and stopping power of disc brakes and you're ready to set a PR.
- Zipp's ImPress technology prints graphics directly on the wheel to help allow the dimples do what they were design to do — control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel.
- 18mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure, lower rolling resistance, and increase grip and compliance
- Aero, durable, lightweight
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Centerlock rotor interface — lockring is included
- Disc brake provides smooth, even braking
- Ships with quick release skewer
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Open Box - This product has one or more Open-Box units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). Open-Box units are brand-new and contain all standard parts and accessories. The full manufacturer warranty applies.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.