Don't Monkey Around With Your Hydration
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage is a stiff carbon fiber water bottle cage optimized for triathlon framesets with smaller frame triangles and shorter head tubes. It grips well over bumpy surfaces and has a special cut off angle of 30 degrees which testing has proved is the optimum angle in tri framesets, making it super quick to retrieve a bottle from the cage. The stiff bottom lip and upper tab help retain bottles in the cage while slots in the back provide vertical adjustment on the frame.
- Designed with downtube & seat tube positioning in mind
- Fast & easy access to bottle
- Tight 8lbs grip force (approx) ideal for frame cages
- Large bottles secured with deep hook and thick lower tab
- Mounting adjustment for that perfect fit for your arm length
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.