Pliers Developed Specifically For Cutting Shift And Break Housing
Unior Cable Housing Cutters use high-quality steel and better induction hardening along the cutting edges for longer life.
A new style of crimper helps to make sure those cable tips never come off.
To ensure durability, they are not recommended for cutting inner cables.
- Pliers developed specifically for cutting shift and break housing
- Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps.
- Locking mechanism keeps pliers closed for the easier storing.
- To unlock the locking mechanism simply squeeze and release the pliers.
- Not recommended for usage on cutting shift/brake wires and spokes
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.