A Thomson Classic Reimagined
The newly updated Thomson Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost pairs the best features of their original, bombproof Elite post with high-tech nitrogen-charged internals and a new shifter-oriented remote lever for easy operation.
The result is one of the most reliable dropper seatposts ever to hit the market. This Covert version features internally routed cabling for a clean and uncluttered installation on compatible frames.
- One-piece forged inner post and lower rail clamp, two-bolt angle adjustment
- Sealed hydraulic cartridge and preset Nitrogen charged return spring
- Dampened travel in the last 15mm of return
- Custom made Norglide bearing bushings, Trelleborg O-Rings, and seals
- Internal though-frame routing design.
- Available in a wide range of diameter and travel options
- Lever sold separately
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!