Who's got the sticky-icky.
The Supacaz Super Sticky Kush is the bar tape of choice for 3x World Champion Peter Sagan. Fusing performance and style, Supacaz delivers the only bar tape worth dreaming about. Supacaz boldly claims that Super Sticky Kush is the best bar tape ever, and Peter Sagan agrees. Galaxy series adds just enough color to mix or match with any bike.
- Designed for super tacky hand-feel with complimentary style for any bike.
- Long-lasting polyurethane tape with ample durability thats highly resistant to UV rays, climate, and sweat.
- Kush Foam middle layer maximizes dampening with shock absorbing qualities.
- Aluminum bar plugs.
- The handlebar tape of choice for Peter Sagan.
- Galaxy series features eye-catching colors and styling.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Looks good, feels great, does well in wet conditions. But, it is hard to wrap, wears quickly, shows dirt similar to other bars, and personally i think when wrapped correctly it does not look as good as other bar tapes.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.