Red Level Lightness, Red Level Shifting — But For Gravel
Want the lightest wireless gravel-specific rear-derailleur on the market? Here it is.
The SRAM Red XPLR eTap AXS Rear Derailleur is a dedicated 1x specific unit designed for use with XPLR 10-44T cassettes. Out of the XPLR line, it is the lightest and the most refined.
It makes for an uncluttered drivetrain that takes on pavement and singletrack with ease. Wireless and proven eTap shift logic, AXS connectivity, and advanced chain management mean this derailleur does exactly what you want when you need it.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- 1x specific for use with 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Weight without battery: 293g
- This derailleur does not come with eTap batteries
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Mfg PartNum: 00.7518.157.000
Max Tooth: 44
Cage Material: Aluminum
Pulley Bearings Material: Ceramic
Weight: 293 g
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts
Warranty URL: https://www.sram.com/en/service/warranty
Articles will open in new tab.