With This Range, There Are No Trails You Can't Conquer
Ride anywhere with the wide-range SRAM PG-1230 Eagle 12spd Cassette. The PG-1230 NX Eagle cassette gives bicycle riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem can afford with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels.
SRAM cassette technology optimized for offroad. More reliable. More durable. Better performing, thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. Go climb a mountain.
Eagle technology represents SRAM's newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. It features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. It also provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
- Compatible with a splined driver body
- This PG-1230 cassette is an integral part of the SRAM Eagle drivetrain ecosystem
- Wide 11-50t gear range-a perfect fit for any ride. Optimized gear steps across the entire range
- 12-speeds and only 615 grams in weight
- Cog sizes: 11-50t: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
- The cassette is made of 8 lightweight, stamped steel cogs & 4 high-strength steel cogs which are pinned onto an aluminum spider
- It's compatible with 8, 9, and 10-speed splined driver bodies and all levels of SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems
- Built to withstand e-MTB levels of power
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Keep things running smoothly on your road, mountain, or commuter bike.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.