Off-Road Range With Superior Clearance
The crank is the very center of SRAM's X-Range gearing philosophy, and its heart is the SRAM Force AXS D2 DUB Wide 2x 12-Speed Crankset.
With tight 13-tooth gaps between chainrings paired to wide-range cassettes, riders get more range while shifting less frequently and staying in the big ring longer. The 43/30T chainring combo combined with a wide chainline increases tire clearance while providing ideal gearing for venturing off-road.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30T chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Requires Wide front derailleur
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
165mm - 43/30t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.666.000
170mm - 43/30t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.666.002
172.5mm - 43/30t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.666.003
175 - 43/30t
Mfg PartNum: 00.6118.666.004
Articles will open in new tab.