Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Off-Road Range With Superior Clearance
The crank is the very center of SRAM's X-Range gearing philosophy, and its heart is the SRAM Force AXS D2 DUB Wide 2x 12-Speed Crankset.
With tight 13-tooth gaps between chainrings paired to wide-range cassettes, riders get more range while shifting less frequently and staying in the big ring longer. The 43/30T chainring combo combined with a wide chainline increases tire clearance while providing ideal gearing for venturing off-road.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30T chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Requires Wide front derailleur
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.