Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Big Ring, Big Tire, Big Fun
The SRAM Force AXS 1x Wide D2 12-Speed Crankset is the centerpiece of your killer all-road or gravel build.
A single chainring with a wide-range cassette is a wonderfully clean way to tackle so many disciplines, and SRAM are the 1x leaders. Their lightweight and strong direct mount chainrings feature X-SYNC tooth technology
to maximize chain retention, and they bolt to carbon arms with a spectacular but subtle finish. The wide chainline crankset fits in road and MTB bottom bracket standards so frames can fit wider gravel tires.
- Direct mount chainrings are lighter and stiffer than traditional spider-based rings
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross- compatibility across brand
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.