A favorite of roadies, commuters, and randonneurs
A rain jacket is only as good as its waterproof membrane, and thanks to Showers Pass' proprietary Artex waterproof-breathable membrane (coupled with fully taped seams), the Transit CC provides an effective barrier from the elements.
Even when temperatures rise, the Artex membrane allows body heat to ventilate freely, while the membrane remains impermeable to exterior moisture. And to ensure performance and comfort, while avoiding the dreaded "clammy" jacket, the Transit CC features brushed interior fabric for soft-to-the-touch feel. For greater temperature regulation, a large rear vent and strategically positioned core vents with waterproof zippers make it easy to cool down when you begin to heat up.
To deliver on Showers Pass' sustainable goals, the Transit CC jacket features Clean Color Technology using Bluesign System approved dyes, which keep harmful chemicals out of the manufacturing process, protecting people and the planet.
Designed and constructed with versatility in mind, the Transit CC jacket is perfect for cycling, hiking, or urban adventuring.
Features & Specs:
- Clean Color dyed Artex ripstop fabric
- Brushed finish on the interior lining - soft to the touch with thermal properties
- Artex 3-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Core vents with waterproof zippers
- YKK Aquagard Vizlon main front zipper
- Large rear vent with reflective accent
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trims throughout (wrist, shoulder, elbow back, chest pocket)
- Chest pocket with media port
- Double storm rain guard on main zipper
- Magnetic dropdown tail with unique map-reflect fabric and beacon light compatibility
- Fleece lined collar
- Hem cinch
- Reflective, adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Locker loop
- Hood attachment point for optional hood
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This is the best foul weather jacket I've ever owned!
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I am big. This is one of the few cycling jackets available in a size that fits me - I have the 2XL. I live in SE Michigan and actually use the jacket as an everyday coat. It's waterproof, windproof, and very breathable and tough as nails. As outer layer of a tee shirt, shirt, sweater, and jacket grouping it is good year round. The Showers Pass Transit is better than the Gore-tex shell I used to wear. I recommend it so highly this is actually the second I've bought after waiting over a year for the 2XL size to come available again!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
What you need for a road ride.