In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly perceive the conditions, judge their options, and operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. Shimano has refocused on the original goal of XTR - to be the ultimate race components. Redesigned I-SPEC EV offers greater flexibility and an action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding. Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration. Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting.
Features & Specs:
- Hydrophilic rubber pad on thumb lever for secure, tactile engagement
- 35% shift effort reduction
- 20% quicker shifting
- New I-Spec design allows for more adjustment - 60 degrees of rotation and 14mm of lateral adjustment
- Multi-release lever with additional pressure on 2nd upshift
- 74g/117g L/R I-Spec shifter
- 79g/121g L/R traditional clamp shifter
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.