Rearing to go.
Shimano's XT Di2 M8050 groupset brings the precision of electronic shifting to the masses while opening up more customization thanks to wirelessly programmable shifting modes and button functions accessible through Shimano's E-Tube Project application. The M8050-GS XT Di2 Rear Derailleur ensures crisp, reliable shifting thanks to powerful motors that respond instantly no matter the riding conditions. A low-profile Shadow Plus design keeps the derailleur out of harm's way on gnarly trails while giving you seamless, stable shifting even with the clutch engaged.
Compatible with Shimano Di2 electronic groupsets only.
- E-Tube electric wire transmission
- Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
- Shadow Plus clutch chain stabilization
- Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB chainrings and cassettes
- Maximum sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed) / 46T(1x11-speed)
- Minimum sprocket: 11T
- Front difference: 10T
- Total capacity: 35T
- Weight: 329g
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.