Shimano has designed the first of its kind Gravel-specific groupset. With the same intuitive and quick-shifting as the top-tier of Shimano's range, the ST-RX600 is ready to take you through gravel, mud, trails and unknown mixed-terrain roads ahead.
The gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics paired with the anti-slip brake lever offer unprecedented control when it matters most.
- Shimano GRX 11-speed
- Designed for mixed-terrain riding
- Anti-slip brake lever
- Same light shifting as top level shifters
- Tooled reach adjust to perfectly dial in your ride
- Purchase both the left and right for a complete set
- Kit does not include hose or caliper
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.