Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Quarq DZero DUB Power Meter Spider
Every innovation in Quarq's DZero platform represented the 10+ years of Quarq's advances in power meter technology. This same platform is now combined with SRAM's innovative DUB technology to bring you the simplest spider-based power meter. Simplified part choices, quality materials and broader compatibility for bottom brackets and chainrings brings power on every ride.
Intended for non-hidden bolt cranksets. DZero DUB is designed for the most major brands of 10- and 11-speed chainrings.
Features and Benefits
- MagicZero - automatic calibration as you ride. No need to back pedal or manually calibrate through your headunit.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad - no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the SRAM AXS app.
- Designed for the most major brands of 10- and 11-speed chainrings
- Only compatible with Quarq DZero DUB cranks and SRAM DUB bottom bracket.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great power meter.
1 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Rugged construction, accurate meter. The unit is designed to take punishment.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.