All The Warmth, Bring Your Own Pad
The Pearl Izumi Men's AmFib Bib Tight is that ultimate tight everyone needs that can get them out the door when the mercury dips. In building these, Pearl Izumi combined their latest generation AmFIB® softshell and Thermal fleece fabric for a superior fit.
AmFIB softshell covers and protects the front of the leg, the seat and the Achilles tendon areas from the elements. Raw-edge bib straps reduce bulk and improve comfort, while new pockets in the rear provide storage for items like gloves and extra nutrition. PI Dry® permanent water repellent technology sheds precipitation to keep you warmer and dryer.
BioViz® reflective elements appear on the back of the calves, high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties, as well as on the hip. These tights do not have a chamois, allowing you to pull them over your favorite shorts or use them for other cold weather activities.
PLEASE NOTE: This product runs small. We recommend sizing up from your normal preferred size.
- Ultra-soft AmFIB softshell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water
- Thermal fleece fabric behind the knee for pedaling comfort paired with dual rear side-entry pockets
- Eliminated zippers at the ankles for improved fit and comfort
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- Main Body: 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane Bib and Pocket: 75% nylon, 25% elastane Back Panel: 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% lycra elastane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Pearl Izumi amfib bib tights
Purchased in a size xl. Fit very well for 6'4-160lbs. Kept me warm & dry on a snowy 62 mile ride @27degrees.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.