The Sonar represents Orca's most versatile wetsuit, striking the delicate balance between flexibility, buoyancy, and affordability. As the most versatile wetsuit, the Orca Women's Sonar Wetsuit is well-suited to the technical capabilities and needs of much of the triathlete. Featuring all the technological benefits the serious triathlete needs like Hydrolite technology, which helps the wetsuit come off more easily making transitions even faster. The Sonar gives you the confidence you need to push a little further without breaking the bank.
Constructed from Yamamoto 39 neoprene, this extremely flexible material supports you in the water with lightweight durability that you can count on. High elasticity allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. For slow, long-haul movements, 45% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. The Core Lateral Stabilizer is a panel made from Exo-cell that provides lateral rigidity on the abdomen to strengthen your core and thus prevent twisting. This technology helps you maintain an effective technique longer, raising your lower trunk for better performance, thanks to its 5-mm thick side Exo-cell panels that provide 25% more buoyancy than the Aerodome. The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining, designed from high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibers for greater flexibility in every stroke. By maintaining body heat longer and reducing bad odors with the presence of bacteria in your neoprene you can swim longer with nothing to hold you back.
Designed for the Total Swimmer on Orca's Swim Scale, the Women's Sonar Wetsuit combines buoyancy and flexibility to achieve a correct position in the water. Hydrodynamics is balances in the lower body and up top so you can swim in Olympian-like form. This combination helps you to keep the best position in the water, reducing drag. Regardless of the kit you've used up to now, this benchmark wetsuit has been specifically designed to never let you down. With the Sonar, you get 30% more buoyancy and it will help you maintain a horizontal and elevated position for longer, while Super Composite Skin treatment allows for optimal performance.
- High-quality Yamamoto neoprene produces a durable yet lightweight fit
- Core Lateral Stabilizer with Exo-cell provides crucial lateral rigidity
- Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene has high elasticity for incredible flexibility and buoyancy
- Super Composite Skin lining reduces friction for optimal hydrodynamics
- Hydrolite technology allows the wetsuit to come off easily
- Super Stretch chest panel lining offers ultimate warmth and comfort
- Inner Infinity Skin 2 lining provides total freedom with odor- and bacteria-fighting technology
- Aerodome 2 technology through lower trunk provides 30% greater buoyancy
- Ultimate Seal Collar uses laser cutting and inverse Velcro to reduce friction
- Core Lateral Stabilizer system provides support to prevent twisting when swimming
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.