The Composite Platform Pedals from OneUp Components feature lightweight composite nylon construction with a chromoly steel axle. The platforms are sizable (115x105mm) and furnished with 10 rear-loading steel pins (per side) which are evenly distributed along the edges. The pins paired with a subtly convex shape yield a super grippy interface. The pedalsâ€™ leading edges are thin and chamfered for maximum clearance of trail obstacles. Equipped with a proprietary axle system that consists of a cassette tool lock ring and a built-in bearing extractor, these pedals are especially easy to disassemble and service.
- 10 rear loading steel pins per side with Nyloc nuts.
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system.
- Thin, chamfered leading edge design.
- Broad platform for increased stability.
- Ergonomic, contoured platform shape.
- Weight: 355g.
- Platform Size: 115x105mm.
- Axle Material: chromoly steel.
- Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge).
- Pin to Axle distance: 108mm.
- Body Material: Nylon Composite.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.