An Icon Re:Imagined
For the 30th anniversary of Subzero, Oakley launches Re:Subzero, a futuristic version of the original Subzero — taking the iconic silhouette to a new dimension. Leveraging PhysioMorphic Geometry, which enables eyewear to be designed without limitations, the unique shield lens shape is etched to give it a dual lens aesthetic – reminiscent of the original.
Re:Subzero is equipped with Oakley's proprietary Prizm Lens Technology, which is engineered to enhance color and contrast.
- Progressive lens design enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry
- Durable, lightweight O Matter frame construction
- PRIZM lens technology is engineered to enhance color and contrast
- Flush lens to stem creates seamless design
- Inspired by heritage colorways
- Freeform lens design
- 3 Point Fit
- Unobtainium nosepads
- Available in a variety of color and lens options
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Matte Trans Balsam Fade - PRIZM Road Lenses
Mfg PartNum: OO9098-1548
Clear - PRIZM Low Light Lenses
Mfg PartNum: OO9098-0848
Dark Galaxy - PRIZM Road Black Lenses
Mfg PartNum: OO9098-1448
Carbon - PRIZM Ruby Matte Lenses
Mfg PartNum: OO9098-0248