Cruising the neighborhood, the local trails, or getting to school, a bike brings freedom and active adventures. Improving riding skills and building confidence is easy for young riders when they have bikes that are lightweight, sized correctly, and have good quality components. For 2016, every bike in the Norco Youth line, from the 10” run bikes through to the 24” mountain bikes, has been completely redesigned from the ground up to encourage a lifetime of cycling passion, fun and safety. Norco Youth bikes are perfect for encouraging your little ripper to hone their skills and build their confidence before they step up to a full-sized bike.
- Frame: Light weight aluminum super low stand over frame
- Fork: BMX type steel
- Front Hub: Steel hub w/ball bearing
- Rear Hub: Steel hub w/ball bearing
- Rims: Steel 10" BMX type"
- Tires: 10" x 2.0 air tire with semi smooth tread"
- Handlebar: CP steel, 19mm OD
- Stem: CP steel single bolt type
- Grips: Mushroom type, soft krayton rubber, 19mm OD
- Seatpost: 200mm x 27.2mm
- Saddle: Norco/Velo 1 pc jr size run bike saddle
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.