Norco Bicycle’s 2018 Scene 2 Hybrid Bike is designed for casual riding with family or friends and for practical purposes like commuting to work or grocery shopping. It features a step-through double butted alloy frame with internal cabling and a Hi-Tensile steel fork. Disc brakes yield reliable stopping power. Fender and rack compatibility offer total convenience.
- Frame Material: Double Butted Alloy Frame w/Internal Cables .
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Hybrid Fork.
- Headset: Zero Stack Headset w/26mm Cone Spacer.
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M310 Rapidfire Plus 3x8spd.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M3103.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310.
- Crankset: Shimano Altus FC-M311 48/38/28T.
- Bottom Bracket: BSA/68.
- Cassette: Sunrace 8spd Cassette 11-34.
- Chain: KMC Z7 8spd.
- Brakeset: Tektro Mechanical Disc .
- Handlebar: Norco Custom High Rise City Bar.
- Stem: Alloy 17 Rise.
- Saddle: Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 15mm Offset.
- Wheelset: Alloy DW Disc w/30mm ID.
- Rims: Alloy DW Disc w/30mm ID.
- Hubs: Alloy Sealed Disc Hub QR (front & rear).
- Spokes: Stainless Steel w/Brass Nipples.
- Front Axle: Quick release, 10x100mm.
- Rear Axle: Quick release, 100mm.
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5 x 2.2" 60 TPI .
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Crash replacement program and limited lifetime warranty for certain models. Must register within 90 days of purchase.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.