Look's 2018 Keo 2 Max Pedals are slim road pedals with an expanded contact surface and improved congruity between the stainless-steel plate and cleat, delivering improved foot stability, comfort, and power transfer. Chromoly+ steel axle features an inner ball bearing and needle roller bearing to better sustain and distribute load. Includes cleats and screws.
- Composite body & Chromoly + axle.
- Pedal Stack Height + Cleats: 17.3mm.
- Platform Surface Area: 500 mm².
- Float: 8 or 12 adjustable spring.
- Pedals Thread 9/16-inch.
- Weight: 130g (328g per pair w/ cleats & screws).
- Includes: Pair of pedals, 2 cleats, screws.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.