Big punch, small package.
Proving that powerful illumination doesn't mean a big light, the Vis Micro II Rear Light from Light And Motion provides high-powered visibility in a compact design. Featuring a CREE LED and amber side lights, the Vis Micro II's FL-1 certified 60 lumen output provides 180Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº of illumination. With Light and Motion's SafePulse beam pattern, the Vis Micro II maximizes your visibility by enhancing the depth perception of approaching motorists, making it easier to locate and track you as they pass.
- 60 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
- Daylight visible SafePulse mode.
- Highest rated CREE LED.
- 180 degree visibility, custom engineered LED optics distribute red and amber light.
- Innovative amber side lighting increases overall visibility on the road.
- Paceline mode turns off rear light but amber sidelights remain on for safe group riding.
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter).
- Snap-on clip allows secure mounting to loops on saddle bags and backpacks.
- Micro-USB rechargeable.
- Runtime: High - 5hrs, Med - 3hrs, Low - 10hrs, Paceline - 20hrs.
- Charge time: 2.5hrs.
- Claimed weight: 61g.