Increased energy, prolonged endurance, improved recovery and improved immunity—these are just a few of the benefits Race Caps Supreme has delivered to our customers for the last 30+ years. It’s the original endurance supplement, and still second to none. With potent sources of Coenzyme Q10 and idebenone, along with a host of other cellular energy catalysts to maximize assimilation, Race Caps Supreme works to replenish critical nutrients not available from dietary sources.
Though little-known at the time of its release in 1987, CoQ10 has since become one of the most researched and studied nutrients in the world. While its proven role in energy production and free radical neutralization is essential for athletes, its ability to improve cognitive and cardiovascular health make it a year-round essential for everyone. Additionally, research has shown that body stores gradually decline after age 20 and strenuous exercise accelerates this process.
The older you are and the harder you push your body, the more you have to gain from regular use of Hammer Nutrition’s original product—Race Caps Supreme.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): A crucially important nutrient (think: “catalyst” or “spark plug”) for the efficient production of energy from your food and oxygen intake. CoQ10 exists in every cell of the human body and facilitates proper functioning of all elements of energy production. Unfortunately, body stores naturally decline with age and are rapidly depleted during strenuous exercise, making supplementation essential.
- Idebenone: Supplies many of the same benefits as CoQ10, with some distinct advantages based on its more complex chemical structure. Perhaps the most remarkable feature of idebenone is its unique ability to operate under hypoxic (low oxygen) conditions, helping to produce energy and maintain high energy levels without creating free radicals, even at high altitude or during the most intense exercise sessions.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that, along with CoQ10 and idebenone, helps neutralize the free radicals naturally created during energy production. Vitamin E has numerous general health benefits as well, especially in regard to the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
- Oxy-Assist: A unique blend of three nutrients which work in combination to enhance oxygen utilization, optimize fat burning, increase energy production, and buffer against acid build-up.
Krebs Cycle Intermediates: Supports the Krebs cycle (a.k.a. the citric acid cycle or the tricarboxylic acid cycle) by supplying precise amounts of the Krebs cycle intermediates malate, citrate, aspartate, lysinate and glycinate, which are chelators for the minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Another Krebs cycle intermediate, alpha-ketoglutarate, is included as well.
Proprietary Enzyme Blend (protease, amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, cellulase, phytase, maltase, and sucrase). Ensures proper digestion and absorption of this supplement.
Bioperine®: Black pepper fruit extract is used to support digestion and absorption. It has been shown to increase the absorption of important nutrients such as CoQ10 by over 30%.
- Trimethylglycine (TMG): Helps convert fatty acids to energy. It has been used to treat muscular weakness and degeneration, due in part to its role in transporting oxygen to muscle tissues.
- Inosine: Helps increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, allowing more oxygen to be delivered to working muscles, thereby reducing fatigue.
- Glycerol phosphate: Used in the muscle mitochondrial cells for the production of energy, phosphates are also beneficial for buffering excess acidity.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
land of Oz, Kansas
0 of 6 customers found this review helpful.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to keeping your body properly fueled and hydrated on your bike.
What you need for a road ride.