Ride. Hike. Explore
The Five Ten Trailcross Clip-In Mountain Bike Shoe puts adventure first with a blend of clip-in pedal efficiency and hike-a-bike utility. Slightly less stiff than the pro edition, their lightweight, breathable upper and cushioned midsole maintain flexibility for hiking. The Stealth Marathon sole offers high-friction grip for exploration. An impact-resistant toe box and abrasion-resistant overlays add durability and peace of mind on the bike.
- Less stiff than the pro edition, these feature lightweight, breathable uppers and cushioned midsoles for comfortable flexibility for off-bike exploration
- Textile uppers feature abrasion-resistant overlays and impact-resistant toe boxes for added durability
- Made in part with recycled content generated from production waste—such as cutting scraps—and postconsumer household waste to reduce environmental impact
- Lace closures feature a hook-and-loop top strap for security
- Lightweight EVA midsoles provide a cushioned feel on and off the bike
- Reflective details
- Stealth Marathon rubber tread adds high-friction grip on rocky trails and steep, slippery terrain
- Designed for compatibility with all mountain bike pedals
- Available in CoreBlackGrey Three/Red colorway
- Available in sizes M9-M13 (including half-sizes)
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. Cleats may have been mounted leaving minor marks on the soles. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.