First class protection.
If you're like us, you probably spend more on your bike than you do on most other aspects of your life (like groceries). If you spend time traveling to ride or race your bike, you know how much of a pain it can be to get your bike safely to your next destination. Protect that investment with the EVOC Bike Travel Bag, providing a durable softshell bike case to take the worry away from your next bike trip.
Constructed from ripstop nylon and featuring 10mm of padding throughout the case, this softshell case provides confidence inspiring protection for your prized steed. Simply remove the wheels, pedals, and your handlebars and strap your frame into the case using the dedicated hook-and-loop straps. Two padded wheel bags keep your wheels separate from the frame to keep your finish scratch-free while simultaneously protecting the rear triangle of the bike.
Two inline wheels and ample carrying handles make transporting the case through a train station or airport lobby easy. Once you get to your destination or back home, the EVOC Bike Travel Case folds down to just a third of its expanded size, fitting easily in a closet or under a bed.
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included.
- For safest transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the aluminum stand or bike stand (sold separately).
- Soft-shell bike travel case provides 10mm of padding, fitting anything from a 27.5" mountain bike to a Time-Trial bike.
- Hook-and-loop straps keep a bicycle secured inside case.
- Dedicated wheel pockets keep wheels from marring the finish, as well as adding additional padding.
- Inline wheels make transportation easy.
- 54.5" long, 33.5" high, 15" wide.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great bike bag
Does everything it's meant to protective and easy to cart around. It's only fault is that it's still just a little bulky when transporting it empty, though that can be somewhat minimized by taking out the support stays.
I do really like this though.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.