Crank Bros’ Highline Dropper Seatpost is designed for enduro, all mountain, XC, and trail riding, featuring Trelleborg® sealing, Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys, and Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing for super low-maintenance and long-lasting durability. In fact, Crank Bros backs their confidence in the Highline Dropper with a 3-year warranty. The pivot remote lever offers 360 degrees of rotation, 22 degrees of tilt, and a universal mounting system - top, bottom, left, or right - for impressive ease-of-use. Cable and saddle installation is a breeze too thanks to a quick connect mechanism at the base of the post and a two-bolt quick release head.
Click on the drop down menu for available diameter and travel options.
- Trelleborg® sealing.
- Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys.
- Jagwire® elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing.
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge.
- Quick connect mechanism for easy cable installation.
- Two-bolt quick release head for easy saddle installation.
- Ergonomic lever remote w/ universal mount; allows 360° rotation, 22° tilt.
- Diameter: 30.9mm; 31.6mm.
- Travel: 160mm; 125mm; 100mm.
- Length: 465mm; 400mm; 345mm.
- Weight: 610g; 560g; 525g.
- Min. Stack Height: 47mm.
- Offset: 0.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Internal cable routing.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.
Clamps, materials, setback, oh my!