Kick Your Drivetrain Into High Gear
The CeramicSpeed Shimano XT/XTR Pulley Wheel upgrade offers a unique symmetrical 14-tooth narrow-wide design that will kick your 12 spd XT/XTR drivetrain performance into high gear.
CeramicSpeed's narrow-wide design delivers precise engagement of the chain, on and off the pulley wheels. The increased pulley size, compared to stock, reduces chain friction.
The pulleys have a lightweight machined alloy body for durability and long life, and are developed, designed and handbuilt in Denmark.
- Pulley Wheels: CeramicSpeed 14-tooth upper and lower narrow-wide profile
- Pulley Wheel Material: Aluminium
- CeramicSpeed Grease: Pulley Oil
- Compatibility: Shimano XT M-8100 series and Shimano XTR M-9100 series. Compatible with the stock range of cassette sizes, up to a 51T cassette
- Available in black and gold color options
- Includes two 14t pulley wheels, CeramicSpeed bearing oil, sticker sheet, and CeramicSpeed All-Round grease
- Speed: 12-speed
- Discipline: Off-Road and Gravity
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.