Although the RoS in the name signifies Rain or Shine, Castelli points out that the emphasis should be on dry–weather comfort, which is where this jersey really excels. When you also get near waterproof protection, it should be no problem if you do get caught in the rain. Castelli worked with Gore to develop two new Castelli exclusive GORE–TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabrics. A light fleece–lined water–resistant version is used on the forward–facing surfaces and a lighter, stretchier fabric is used on the back that maintains the breathability of the previous fabric while improving water repellency at the same time. Coming in at a near ideal weight, the Perfetto doesn’t utilize built–in insulation so you can layer over a light base layer for moderate conditions. Or you can add a thermal jersey underneath and take it to very cold conditions. You decide.
The Perfetto family features are all there: excellent fit, easy–sliding YKK® zipper, long tail to protect from wheel spray, reflective panel on the back, and discreet styling that belies the jersey’s racing pedigree. This is the one jersey that belongs in every cyclist's quiver.
Features & Specs:
- Water resistent
- Castelli exclusive GORE–TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 205 Warm brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE–TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch on rear–facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Gabba–style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- Recommended usage: 4°–14°C / 39°–57°F
- Claimed weight: 305 g
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.