Freedom Of Movement, Aerodynamics, & Comfort
Wind tunnel testing has pushed triathlon fashion trends toward short-sleeve tops, but there will always be a place for the classic sleeveless top. It's more comfortable on the run and cooler in hot weather ... and maybe you're just a purist.
Castelli's Free Tri 2 Sleeveless Top is packed full of features: the front fabric comes straight from Castelli's Tour de France-winning Aero Race Jersey, and the back fabric offers maximum breathability. The top has two generous pockets for whatever you need to carry. The YKK zipper makes adjusting the ventilation easier than ever. Finally, the armholes have been carefully designed to lay flat for speed yet remain soft to prevent chafing.
- Freedom of movement in the water, aerodynamics on the bike, comfort on the run
- Velocity Rev2 aero fabric on front-facing surfaces
- UPF 16 Velocity mesh back blocks 94% of UV rays, with generous breathability
- 2 rear pockets lie flat and prevent nutrition from bouncing around
- GIRO3 flat gripper elastic lies flat on lower back
- SnapLock fastener at lower back to clip to Free Tri Short to prevent top from riding up during swim or bike leg
- YKK Camlock zipper
- Available in a variety of colorways
- Sizes: S-2XL
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.