Let the air flow
When Castelli set out to create the lightest glove in the pro peloton, its design and engineering teams focused on reducing weight and enhancing comfort.
They also identified the key handlebar positions and strategically placed the Castelli Damping System on a highly abrasion-resistant base material as an extra layer of protection for the nerves in the hands to reduce road vibration.
The final step was reducing weight and increased airflow by removing unnecessary material covering the thumb and back of hand. The result is the Cabrio, a full-protection glove with great padding and maximum airflow that's perfect of racing and training alike.
Features & Specs:
- Castelli Damping System (CDS)
- Minimalist construction for maximum comfort while providing palm protection
- Unique thumbless construction allows extra movement and comfort
- Extremely comfortable cuff with anatomical cut
- Extra-lightweight fabrics with added perforation for breathability
- Silicone adds grip on palm and provides extra crash protection
- 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Weight: 22g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Best gloves I've owned. I don't like gel or heavily padded gloves. These are comfortable, light, and grip aerobar and brake levers. Love them.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.