Cannondale’s 2018 Bad Boy 2 Urban Bike strikes a balance between upright and forward-leaning geometry, ensuring both comfort and efficiency. The SmartForm C1 Alloy frame has an integrated Urban Armor bumper. USB-rechargeable lights integrated into the seatpost and rigid Lefty LightPipe fork enhance safety. Disc brakes deliver more power and precision in braking. The Bad Boy 2 features slightly smaller 650b wheels.
- Frame Material: Bad Boy OPI, SmartForm C1 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper.
- Fork: Lefty LightPipe rigid, integrated SuperNova LED lightstrip, USB recharge.
- Headset: FSA Cartridge Bearing.
- Shifters: Shimano Metrea, RapidFire, 11-speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Metrea, 11-speed
- Crankset: KMC X11, 11-speed.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA EVO8681 - BSA to BB30 adapter.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed.
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed.
- Brakeset: Magura MT2 hydro disc, 160/160mm.
- Handlebar: Bad Boy, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 720mm x 15mm rise.
- Stem: Bad Boy Si, integrated sandwich stem, 60mm.
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite.
- Seatpost: LightSkin w/ integrated rear LED light, 31.6.
- Wheelset: Bad Boy C1, 650b.
- Rims: Bad Boy C1, 650b, double wall w/eyelets.
- Hubs: Lefty 50 front, Formula Disc QR.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One Performance, 650x40c, folding.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for frame; limited 1-year for components.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.