Brooklyn Bicycle, Co.’s Franklin 3 Speed IGH is an internally geared 3-speed cruiser with a lightweight step-through steel frame and custom steel fork that absorbs road chatter. Puncture resistant tires allow for all-terrain riding while color matched front and rear fenders deliver style and protection.
- Frame Material: Steel step through frame, rear carrier & down tube braze-ons.
- Fork: Custom steel fork & front carrier braze-ons.
- Headset: 1-inch threaded alloy, semi-sealed, weather-seal ring.
- Shifters: Shimano NEXUS Revo 3-Speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: N/A.
- Crankset: 3-piece alloy with replaceable chain ring.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper BSA English threaded cartridge with sealed bearings.
- Cassette: N/A.
- Chain: KMC Heavy Duty.
- Brakeset: Tektro Dual-Pivot caliper with alloy hand lever.
- Handlebar: Brooklyn Bicycle, Co., custom relaxed alloy handlebars.
- Stem: 180mm alloy.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vegan Leather Comfort Saddle.
- Seatpost: Alloy with integrated seat clamp and micro-adjust.
- Wheelset: Double-walled alloy, 32h, CNC machined brake surface.
- Rims: Double-walled alloy, 32h, CNC machined brake surface.
- Hubs: Sealed Bearing Alloy 32h (rear); Shimano NEXUS 3-speed internally geared.
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel.
- Front Axle: N/A.
- Rear Axle: N/A.
- Tires: Puncture-resistant 26x1.375 tires (Sm/Med); Puncture-resistant 700x35 tires (Lg).
- Weight: 31-33lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime warranty on frames for manufacturing defects. One year warranty on parts and hardware.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
This is my first bike since I was a kid and I really love it. It's easy to ride and perfect to pull a trailer for my kiddo. The bike is beautiful too, which doesn't hurt
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.