Tufo now offers three tread patterns in the Flexus line, Primus, Cubus, and Dry Plus. The Flexus Dry plus features a diamond tread patterns that offers grip with a lower rolling resistance.
- Silica plus VP Si 363 tread compound is shock dampening
- Diamond pattern with shoulder knobs increases traction on tight corners
- 210 TPI casing is fast rolling
- 700 x 32mm (335 grams; 32-622 ISO)
- 700 x 34mm (347 grams; 34-622 ISO)
- Gray or Maroon tread with Black sidewall
A short primer on emergency bicycle tire repair.
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Selecting the proper tires for vintage bicycles.
A how-to guide to removing and installing tires, plus some useful tire tips.
Find your tire size in this exhaustive chart.
Know your tire size.
Keep on rolling safely with these tire tips and recommendations.
Tubular, clincher, tubeless? Wire bead or Kevlar bead? Application? Find answers here.
The tube run-down: valves, weights, valve stems, sizing, and more.
Ride smoother, faster, and lighter with tubular tires.