Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Smaller and Scrappier.
Zipp’s 303 Firecrest 650B Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset is designed specifically for smooth, tubeless handling on variable terrain and for smaller-sized cyclists that are tired of riding on ill-fitting standard 700c wheels. The smaller 650b rim size accommodates larger tires ‒‒ 28mm and wider ‒‒ delivering a smoother ride both on and off the pavement. The capacity for smoothness only increases thanks to a tubeless compatible design that allows for lower tire pressure, meaning improved cornering, comfort, and pinch flat protection. Also, compared to standard 700c wheels, 650b rims are a much better option for smaller athletes, enabling better handling while eliminating toe-wheel overlap.
Featuring carbon fiber construction, the 303 Firecrest 650B Wheelset is lightweight and resilient, ensuring years of fast, versatile fun. Equipped with ZIpp’s ABLC Dimple technology, these wheels offer impressive aerodynamics and cross-wind shedding. 24 Sapim® CX-Sprint spokes on the front and rear deliver stiff and responsive handling.
- 2x Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer.
- 2x Zipp Tubeless valve – factory installed.
- 2x Tubeless rim tape – factory installed.
- 2x Valve core removal tool.
- 2x Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12 & 15x100; 12x142 dropouts.
- 2x Freehub body spacer – 11 to 10 speed.
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs.
- Weight: 1450g (Set); 665g (Front); 785g (Rear).
- Rear Wheel: 10/11-speed & XDR compatible hub.
- Hub: 77D (Front); 177D (Rear).
- Hub Width: 100mm (Front); 135mm (Rear).
- Rim Depth: 45mm (Front & Rear).
- Max Width: 28.9mm (Front & Rear).
- Internal Width: 21mm (Front & Rear).
- Spokes: Straight pull, Sapim® CX-Ray® (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Nipples: Sapim® Secure Lock (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Count: 24 (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Pattern: 2 cross (Front & Rear).
- Spoke Length (Front): 254mm (Drive); 252mm (Non-Drive).
- Spoke Length (Rear): 252mm (Drive); 254mm (Non-Drive).
- Dimpled Surface: Yes (Front & Rear).
- External Nipples: Yes (Front & Rear).
- Tubeless Compatible.
- Thru Axle Compatible.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Articles will open in new tab.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.