King of the course.
Bringing a rim shape inspired by their Firecrest 202 rims, the new Zipp 30 Course Wheelset delivers the performance Zipp is known for at a price-point that leaves room for race entry fees. This 26mm deep alloy clincher features a tubeless-ready rim design that measures 21mm wide internally. This wider rim design delivers a more stable ride with improved handling and responsiveness, while simultaneously reducing aerodynamic drag. Down below, Zipp's 77/177 hubset features an optimized flange geometry for a lightweight, robust hub that spins up quick and gets the power to the pavement – fast.
Also available in a disc brake-specific version.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 26mm.
- Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 25mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11.
- Hubs: Zipp 77/177.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two years.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.