Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
On the cutting edge.
Redesigned for 2018, the new 303 NSW Tubeless Carbon Clincher from Zipp provides the best-in-category aero efficiency and stability thanks to Zipp's dedication to AeroBalance™. Featuring a new, wider 19mm inner diameter, the new 303 NSW is optimally paired to the day's modern wider tubeless tires.
Retaining its 45mm depth, the 303 NSW still features Zipp's ShowStopper™ textured brake tracking surface for unrivaled performance in all conditions, while their revised ABLC™ Sawtooth rim dimpling pushes the performance with reduced high yaw drag and improved crosswind stability. A full-carbon construction helps keep things lightweight and stiff, and each rim is handcrafted in their Indiannapolis, Indiana factory.
Built on pro-proven 77/177 hubs with optimized hub flange geometry and spoke hole attachment pattern with Sapim® CX-Sprint spokes to optimize torsional and lateral stiffness
while improving durability.
- Redesigned for the ultimate in performance, providing best-in-class aero efficiency and stability.
- AeroBalance™ technology delivers lower drag with higher stability.
- Cognition 77/177 hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology.
- Handcrafted in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 45mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim, ShowStopper™ brake track.
- Hubs: 77/177.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray spokes.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two year.
- Claimed Weight: 1,500g wheelset / 675g front / 825g rear.
Signature will be required when taking delivery of this product.
Comparing bottom bracket types and standards.
You wanna go fast? Join the ceramic revolution!
Make your upgrades count. Here's the equipment that will help you ride your bike faster.
Good wheels make you ride faster.
Campagnolo vs. Shimano vs. SRAM: demystifying groupsets.
What to consider when selecting a crankset for your road bike.